Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time Contract) - Remote
Crucial Human creates productivity software for collaboration, communication, learning, and for managing projects, documents, knowledge, and other content.
Our mission is to help organizations get the most out of their most valuable assets - their people. It means giving people things that they value in order to be productive and happy - autonomy, flexibility, open and clear communication, continued learning, trust.
Crucial Human is seeking a Marketing Coordinator on a part-time contract basis. This individual will be responsible for managing various marketing campaigns and research including social media, e-mail, coordination of product reviews and listings, incentive programs, seeking meaningful advertising opportunities, and more.
The ideal hire is experienced with marketing for SaaS products in particular.
This is a fully remote position.
- Create and execute creative, original social media outreach strategies to attract and encourage engagement
- Execute and run social media advertising campaigns
- Identify and research relevant third-party content to share on social media
- Build a social community and following around our principles and products
- Work with team to develop a story and reinforce company principles as part of the brand
- Work with team to identify topics and opportunities for blog posts for distribution
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and adjust to optimize spend
- Customer and user outreach for various incentive programs
- Coordinate requests for product reviews and feedback
- Assist with developing brand identity and strategy
- Research competition and market place strategies including pricing, social, and brand
- Help manage partner portals for product listings and reviews including Capterra, G2, and find other opportunities
Crucial Human is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
- Creative and critical thinker that can build stories, brands, community around core principles and products
- Excellent writing and editing skills ,especially for creating copy for the web and social media
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools and software
- Remote candidates may apply
- United States residents only at this time